Yamaha is one of the biggest scooty manufacturers in India. currently, there are three Yamaha scooters available and sold in India. The price of Yamaha scooty starts at Rs 70,330 and goes up to Rs 74,330 for the flagship model. Yamaha RAY-ZR 125 FI is the cheapest model offered by Yamaha in India, while the Yamaha Ray-ZR street rally edition is the costliest model. All of these three scooters meet the latest BS6 emission compliance. Yamaha is also planning to launch some new scooters in the Indian market soon.
Yamaha Scooty Price List in India in 2021
|Model Name||Ex-Showroom Price|
|Yamaha RAY-ZR 125 FI||Rs 70,330|
|Yamaha Fascino 125 FI||Rs 72,030|
|Yamaha Ray-ZR Street Rally||Rs 74,330|
Yamaha Scooty in India
Yamaha has only 125cc single-cylinder scooty in their line-up. All of these scooters are powered by a single-cylinder BS6 compliant engine and come with the fuel-injection technology.
Upcoming Yamaha Scooty
These are some of the upcoming Yamaha Scooty that are expected to launch in India soon.
Yamaha Scooty News
- 2022 KTM RC 1290 Price in India, Specs, Mileage, ImagesKTM is coming up with the supersport version of the Super Duke named the RC 1290. It will take its design cues from the newly launched RC 8C but it will look a little more sophisticated. The KTM RC 1290 will be powered by a 1,301cc LC8, V-twin engine that… Read More »Yamaha Scooty Price in India in 2022 | Yamaha Scooty New Models
- 2022 Ford GT Price in India, Specs, Top Speed, & ImagesThe Ford GT is the only supercar offered by the American car brand. It is now entering the final years of its production and the new model comes with aesthetic upgrades like fresh graphics & customizable colours. It is powered by a twin-turbocharged V6 engine that is mated to a… Read More »Yamaha Scooty Price in India in 2022 | Yamaha Scooty New Models
- 2022 Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 Red Colour Price, Images, & SpecsThe Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 Red colour variant is one of the most popular colour choices among buyers. It is powered by a 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, triple spark engine that produces 24.5 PS of peak power. It comes linked to a 6-speed gearbox and this streetfighter has a kerb weight of… Read More »Yamaha Scooty Price in India in 2022 | Yamaha Scooty New Models
- 2022 Toyota Ertiga Price in India, Specs, Mileage, & Launch DateThe Toyota Ertiga is an upcoming multi-purpose car that is expected to make its entry in the Indian market soon. It will be a rebadged version of the Suzuki Ertiga with minor design changes and a few new features. It will be powered by a 1.5L inline-4, cylinder petrol engine… Read More »Yamaha Scooty Price in India in 2022 | Yamaha Scooty New Models
- 2022 Nissan Pathfinder Price in India, Specs, Mileage, Top SpeedThe Nissan Pathfinder is a three-row family SUV car that has recently got some major updates. The rugged and chiselled design of this SUV looks quite appealing and it comes in plenty of colour choices. It is offered in four variants and all of the variants feature the same 3.5L… Read More »Yamaha Scooty Price in India in 2022 | Yamaha Scooty New Models
Popular Scooty Brands
Search Scooty By Price
Yamaha Scooty FAQ’s
The Yamaha Fascino 125 and the Ray-ZR 125 Fi are one of the best selling Yamaha Scooters in India.
Both the brands make good scooters, but Honda scooters are more popular in the Indian market.
Yes, Its a decent 125 cc scooter that comes with a unique design and modern features. It is a good scooter for daily commutes.