Yamaha is one of the biggest scooty manufacturers in India. currently, there are three Yamaha scooters available and sold in India. The price of Yamaha scooty starts at Rs 70,330 and goes up to Rs 74,330 for the flagship model. Yamaha RAY-ZR 125 FI is the cheapest model offered by Yamaha in India, while the Yamaha Ray-ZR street rally edition is the costliest model. All of these three scooters meet the latest BS6 emission compliance. Yamaha is also planning to launch some new scooters in the Indian market soon.
Yamaha Scooty Price List in India in 2023
|Model Name||Ex-Showroom Price|
|Yamaha RAY-ZR 125 FI||Rs 70,330|
|Yamaha Fascino 125 FI||Rs 72,030|
|Yamaha Ray-ZR Street Rally||Rs 74,330|
Yamaha Scooty in India
Yamaha has only 125cc single-cylinder scooty in their line-up. All of these scooters are powered by a single-cylinder BS6 compliant engine and come with the fuel-injection technology.
Yamaha RAY-ZR 125 FI
Yamaha Fascino 125
Yamaha RAY-ZR Street Rally
Upcoming Yamaha Scooty
These are some of the upcoming Yamaha Scooty that are expected to launch in India soon.
Yamaha NMAX 125
Rs 1.2 Lakh
Yamaha XMAX 125
Rs 1.1 Lakh
Yamaha Tricity 300
Rs 3.0 Lakh
Yamaha Scooty News
- 2023 Ford Territory Price in India, Launch Date, Specs, & MileageLooking for a stylish compact crossover SUV, Well the new Ford Territory might be something you would like. It packs a 1.5L EcoBoost engine that makes 143 PS of maximum power. It comes linked to a continuously variable transmission that delivers power to the front wheels. The Territory comes with… Read More »Yamaha Scooty Price in India in 2023 | Yamaha Scooty New Models
- 2023 Chevrolet Suburban Price in India, Specs, Mileage, ImagesThe Chevrolet Suburban is a large three-row SUV and the new generation model has received significant updates. It is offered in 6 trims and you get to choose between two drivetrains except for the ZS1 trim. It is available in both diesel and petrol engines and this SUV gets an… Read More »Yamaha Scooty Price in India in 2023 | Yamaha Scooty New Models
- 2023 TVS Apache 220 Price, Specs, & Launch Date in IndiaWhen it comes to entry-level streetfighter motorcycles, TVS has positioned itself at the top in this segment. There are now news reports doing rounds on the internet that the Indian brand is coming up with an all-new 220cc streetfighter. This upcoming motorcycle will be named, Apache 220 and it will… Read More »Yamaha Scooty Price in India in 2023 | Yamaha Scooty New Models
- 2023 Royal Enfield 200cc Price in Inda, Specs, & FeaturesThe Royal Enfield 200c motorcycle will be the new addition to the brand’s entry-level lineup. It will be featuring a newly-developed single-cylinder, four-stroke, BS6-compliant engine. It will be based on the bigger Hunter 350 and it is expected to carry the same roadster-type design as its bigger sibling. This new… Read More »Yamaha Scooty Price in India in 2023 | Yamaha Scooty New Models
- 2023 Maruti Wagon R 7 Seater Price in India, Specs, Mileage, ImagesThe Maruti Wagon R 7 Seater is an upcoming compact MPV car that is set to launch in India soon. It will be based on the renowned Heartect platform and it will be positioned below its bigger sibling, Ertiga in the market. This MPV will be offered in petrol and… Read More »Yamaha Scooty Price in India in 2023 | Yamaha Scooty New Models
Popular Scooty Brands
Search Scooty By Price
Scooty Under 50000
Scooty Under 60000
Yamaha Scooty FAQ’s
The Yamaha Fascino 125 and the Ray-ZR 125 Fi are one of the best selling Yamaha Scooters in India.
Both the brands make good scooters, but Honda scooters are more popular in the Indian market.
Yes, Its a decent 125 cc scooter that comes with a unique design and modern features. It is a good scooter for daily commutes.